Mr. Stephen Boateng popularly known as Kessben is a Ghanaian business man who lives in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region. He is one of the few richest business men who don’t show off what they have on the internet. He was allegedly arrested for money laundering somewhere in 2014 for an amount of $127million.He is the CEO of Kessben Group of Companies with a 100% shares.
WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT MR.STEPHEN BOATENG
- He has three children
- He is a very hard Kumasi business mogul
- He owns the most popular and influential Kumasi based Fm known as KESSBEN FM.
- He owns Kessben TV
- He is an elder brother to Rev.OB of Moment of Prayer Army
- He is one of the God fearing businessmen
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree (First Class Honours) in Economics and Law,
- He holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, both from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST),
- He holds a Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree with Second Class Upper from the same university.
Let break it down.
- KESSBEN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- KESSBEN DRIVING SCHOOL
- KESSBEN COMPUTER SCHOOL.
- KESSBEN TRAVEL AND TOUR
IMPORT AND EXPORT
- KWABENA SHIPPING AND FORWARDING LIMITED
- FOSUAA HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER
- KESSBEN CONSULT
- KESSBEN FOUNDATION
- JOE FOREX BUREAU
- CEO OF MULTICREDIT
To him, success in life is about knowing God and accepting Him as your personal saviour.
He also believes “that success is an unending process once you achieve the favour and grace from God in all your undertakings”.
He has worked really hard to get to where he is. To those who know him personally will admit to the fact that he is a God fearing man.