First, what is purpose?
“The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exist”.
Generally, “your life purpose consist of the central motivating aims for your life…….The reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction and create meaning”.
If I am to breakdown the abstract above, having a purpose is everything in life
Your purpose will set you to journey
It should be something that hunts you and always set you on a go!
Your life purpose should offer a sense of direction in your life.
If you’re not driven by your purpose, then it means you haven’t discovered it yet
THE NEED FOR A PURPOSE
- It is the starting point of your life so find it.
- It helps you to identify between what’s important as against unimportant.
- It gives your life a sense of meaning
- It helps you to achieve your goals in life. (Success)
- You’re able to re-produce leaders. In other words, you become a positive influential on other people’s life.
- It also helps you to live a good legacy.
HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS?
- Always act on what you believe in!
- Come out from your comfort zone and face life as it is.
- Having the lion attitude. i.e. Always believe in yourself when no one else does.
- Help others to also grow and develop in life. And as you do so, you also keep growing.
HOW TO DEMONSTRATE YOU ARE NOT LIVING YOUR TRUE LIFE PURPOSE
- You always live from the outside and not the inside. Thus, “if there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.
- Not being authentic. In others words you’re not true and Clare about your vision and goals in life. You don’t really know what you actually want to do with your life.
- You always try to please others in life But not yourself.
- Not been content with what you have.
- You don’t like the weaker side of your life.
- Devalue yours. Always thinking others are better and fortunate than you.
- You underrate your potentials and God given talents.
- You complain instead of taking action.
BE INSPIRED VISIONARIES