WHY MOST PEOPLE DON’T LIVE THEIR LIFE PURPOSE
- Not being clear on what your purpose is.
- You think your dream is so huge to pursue it.
- Not happy with what you do.
- Not pleased with your life.
- You easily get exhausted.
- Always trying to please others.
- Your life have no true sense of meaning
- Always want to do it later.
- Doubting before taking action.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE PURPOSE
- Your life is always at stake. Thus, you seizes to grow and improve your life.
- You live in misery. No aspect of your life makes you happy and brings you excitement and fulfillment.
- You always feel offended.
- You become a burden on the family and society.
- No one appreciate you in the society.
WHEN YOU DISCOVER YOUR TRUE PURPOSE,
- You willingly love what you do, and you do what you always love.
- You naturally become fulfilled and excited.
- You will always sacrifice doing it because you care.
- It becomes part of your life and want to do it all the time.
- You live a good legacy.
- Your presence always matter.
“I want you to be able to create a meaningful, purposeful and fulfilling life for yourself and learn how to use that to make an impact in your life and in the life of others and that will be true success”.
BE INSPIRED VISIONARIES